Title and Description

Terry Spear--USA Today Bestselling Author of Urban Fantasy Romance, Medieval Highland Romances, and Paranormal Young Adult Romance

Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm Discombobulated!

 First, I'm getting tons done. Right?




And I just finished Jaguar Pride!!! I'm still editing and halfway done with that, but I wrote THE END!

But a short while ago, my microwave went out on me, and then my desktop computer, and then now one of my little floor heaters. Three's a charm, right? No more for a while, right?

So, I need to type up a label to ship off this bear:


 
Campbell Clan Bear is done!
 
And since my computer is capoot,  I have to hook up my laptop to my printer. That means moving things all over the place, and so after I print out the label, I'm looking for my bills to write the checks. Can't find them. Two little postcard type bills--for water and one for garbage. Nowhere. I had put them on my desk. Look under everything. Nowhere. They've disappeared.

You know, I wrote Hawk Fae so the fae would be satisfied. But nooooo, that's not enough. So I unhook my laptop and sit back on the couch to do blogs. Wait, forgot my mouse pad (told you I'm discombobulated when I have to keep moving everything around) and there under that mouse pad were the 2 bills.

Ohmigosh, I thought I was going to have to clean the house! That's what I do when I can't find something. :)

 Not that I'm ignoring the household mess--I WILL clean as soon as I finish Jaguar Pride and the 13 blogs I have to do for the blog tour in March, which have to be done in the next couple of weeks. Plus, I need to get the RT baskets ready, take pictures and do a write up for RT.

And I need to ship off the bear this morning, along with the now found bills! Before I lose anything more. :)

*sigh*

 Do you find things go missing right before your very eyes??? I had moved EVERYTHING on the desk, looking for them. I knew I had put them on the desk. Except for the mouse pad. I never thought to look under it. LOL

Have a super great Saturday!

Terry
“Giving new meaning to the term alpha male!”
www.terryspear.com

2 comments:

diva donna said...

Seems to me discombobulated isn't accurate. Maybe you have too many birds on your brain. And from the sounds of your continued misfortunes . You haven't pleased the fae enough. Better think of a better peace offering. It's only 3 degrees. So I must have Pi$$ed off Jack Frost. How do I please that guy?

Terry Spear said...

LOL, I hated not being able to reply to all your witticisms. You are in trouble. If I have to deal with the fae, you have to deal with Jack Frost. Sorry. LOL