Title and Description

Terry Spear--USA Today Bestselling Author of Urban Fantasy Romance, Medieval Highland Romances, and Paranormal Young Adult Romance

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

A Wolf Halloween



Thanks to Witchy Woman for sending me her Halloween picture celebrating a Little Red Riding Hood theme and sharing it with us.

You notice that the big bad wolf is really not all that bad. The zombie is the scary one, and well the woodcutter....my how many axes do we have in one story? Of course Little Red Riding Hood is adorable, but you can tell she's not afraid of the wolf either. And Raggedy Ann, wait, how did she get into this story? Some books just throw in everything and the kitchen sink....

And the video game cop with the gun. Poor wolf will never stand a chance. And see granny, our very own Witchy Woman isn't even afraid of the wolf, just of the zombie.

Everyone is really cute, Susan! Thanks so much for sharing and giving me a fun post today!!

Terry

"Giving new meaning to the term alpha male where fantasy IS reality!"
www.terryspear.com

4 comments:

diva donna said...

I love it. Looks like a really scary bunch. Where's the three little pigs?

Terry Spear/Terry Lee Wilde said...

LOL, Donna! I like the the real story of the Wolf and the three little pigs. He was framed. :)

Witchy Woman said...

My brother-in-law (the zombie) was actually wearing contacts that were a neon like yellow color. It was very freaky. Ha-ha. Little Red knows her dad wasn't going to bite. :)

@diva donna- the wolf ate the little pigs for dinner. Actually, we do this every year, where we "all" dress up. I love that my parents dress up too. I was laughing so hard because the zombie was chasing us & we were running around the house to get away from him.

@Terry- I actually have The True Story of the Three Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka. It's cute.

Terry Spear/Terry Lee Wilde said...

That's too cute! I love that the zombie was chasing you all. My parents were always great about stuff like that too. Sounds like you had a great time!