Title and Description

Terry Spear--USA Today Bestselling Author of Urban Fantasy Romance, Medieval Highland Romances, and Paranormal Young Adult Romance

Monday, November 28, 2011

Do You Set Goals???

I  have to if I'm ever to get everything done in a day, or weekend, or whatever time I have off. I planned to get 3 guest blogs done and an interview and make up the confetti bear, and watch a movie that I need to return to the library today. I accomplished all but 1 of the blogs, though I did 3 others. But the one needs to be done soon. I still need to get the bear ready to ship once I find a box.

One of the great ways to motivate yourself to accomplish goals is to have a deadline. A ticking time bomb, if you will. :) Sometimes self-imposed deadlines work, like getting so much writing done in a weekend. But with these, they all have real deadlines.

 I don't like to procrastinate because you know what happens when you procrastinate?

You forget.
You have tons of other stuff that you have to do that come up.
And sometimes, a girl's just gotta have fun. (like watching the move...though I must say I was working on the bear while I watched the movie. Multi-tasking is also important!) :)

So I'm off to another awful Monday. We're going to be short-handed again, so what's new....

And it's FREEZING outside...well, and inside too! :)

Hope you have a delightful Monday!!! I'm trying to think of hot wolves and a cozy fire in the hearth, the fragrance of cinnamon wafting in the air...and all that good stuff!

Terry
"Giving new meaning to the term alpha male where fantasy IS reality."
www.terryspear.com

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Nope! Every time I set goals, achivable ones at that, something always comes up and throws a wrench in the works. So, for the most part, I wing it! Most of the time it works out for the best, if not, oh well, better luck next time. Have a good day Terry, hope you had a great Turkey day!!!

Terry Spear/Terry Lee Wilde said...

Winging it...I have to do that sometimes, because, heaven forbid, sometimes I forget I've signed up for a blog and get a note--Hey! Did you remember....??? Uhm, no, sorry. And then it's a rush job!

I fixed a 6 1b turkey on Friday and am still feasting! Yum!!

diva donna said...

Goals and deadlines? I try!! I'm still in my robe waiting for the noon time chimes from our Clock Bell tower to start playing. I do have things to do. So I'm removing myself from this chair and get to it. Good Luck to you to get those blogs done before you freeze your fanny. Have a good day in the Library too.

Terry Spear/Terry Lee Wilde said...

Still in your bathrobe! That's not fair! Oh, uhm, well, maybe you had some wolfish company. That's even more not fair! :)

I think I need to write more on Tom's story. It's cold and snowy there. I can empathize. :)